Muslim Prayer Times and Qibla compass app for you're Smart Phones and Tablets.
Muslim Prayer Times and Qibla compass app for you’re Smart Phones and Tablets.
The App will tell you when and which direction to pray and when it’s time to pray at you’re location the App can play the Athan. It includes a professionally designed compass that shows Qibla Direction (pointing to the Makkah) and it also includes 5 beautiful themes to select from.
– Beautiful and attractive interface
– Qibla direction – Compass pointing to makkah
– View daily prayer times – notifies you when its time to pray
– Different prayer times calculation methods
– Know ASR prayer timing according to Hanafi or Shafi calculations
– View daily Suhoor & Iftaar times and set reminders when you’re fasting (Works with iOS)
– Manually adjust prayer time settings for every prayer
– Shows you Hijri & Gregorian Calendar Dates
– Hijri correction settings provided
– Works using device’s in-built GPS & Location services
– Universal App – works with iPhone, iPod and iPad
– Supports Retina Display
Get the Pro version to:
– Set Adhan Alarms
– Four Adhans to choose. From Makkah, Medina, Al-Aqsa & Egypt
– 4 More Beautiful Themes to Select from
Download it Now – it’s FREE!